Greetings, good afternoon! Today I want to writing an article about Samsung SCX-3405 Driver Download for Mac.
The Printer Samsung SCX-3405 has a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer device, you can set the features after the driver has been installed.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by HP LaserJet MFP M234sdw
Samsung SCX-3405 is made by an awesome company, you must know the Company who created and built this printer. Who doesn’t know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has been made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device is so easy to use on every computer at any time, anywhere, and everywhere. Samsung SCX-3405 uses a USB port to connect with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
You might also need: Samsung SCX-3405 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung SCX-3405 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.2
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS 9
- macOS 12
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3405?
Manual Installation Guide
For your Samsung SCX-3405 printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung SCX-3405 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You
can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung SCX-3405 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl –master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension”.pkg” again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-3405 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the
printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-3405
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says “USE”
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-3405 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to
system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl –master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung SCX-3405 Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung SCX-3405 driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
How to Install Samsung SCX-3405 Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung SCX-3405 driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung SCX-3405 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
Note: Click “View” at the bottom of the table for detail.
You might also need: Samsung SCX-3400F Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-3405 to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5||V5.03||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.0||V2.31||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4||V5.00||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4||V2.21||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||–||View|
Thanks a lot for visiting and reading the article about Samsung SCX-3405 Driver Download for Mac and success to you.