Greetings, good evening! Right now I want to created an article about Samsung ML-4050N Driver Download for Windows.
Suitable for Daily Printing Needs
Every year, the demands for workgroup printers keep on elevating, in line with the increasing use of computers in various settings, particularly offices. Samsung understands this and launched Samsung ML-4050N to answer the challenge. For connectivity, this machine is equipped with USB and LAN to make sure multiple devices can connect to the printer remotely. The maximum printing speeds of this printer are 40 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 38 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-5515
The design of Samsung ML-4050N is quite large, especially for small offices, with 38.14 lbs. in weight, and 13.9 x 15.6 x 17.8 inches in height, width, and depth respectively. You may need additional space to store this machine. This machine uses a mono laser as its printing method. It is compatible with several operating systems, including Windows (7, 8, 10, 11, or later).
The sound emission of Samsung ML-4050N is quite high, with a 50 dB noise level. The maximum resolution of this printer is similar to most laser printers on the market, with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The total media capacity is 600 sheets, which is good enough for office needs. It supports some media types, including cards, postal card paper, plain paper, labels, and envelopes.
You might also need: Samsung ML-4020ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-4050N Key Features
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- USB, Network & Parallel
- 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 64MB RAM
- 9 Seconds First page
- PostScript3, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- 400MHz processor frequency
Samsung ML-4050N Benefits
- Powerful printing performance
- Wired & wireless network
- SyncThru™ web service
- SyncThru™ web admin service
- Forms overlay
- High-velocity printing
- Increased cassette trays
- Expanded printing with hard disk 512MB
- Print jobs
- Job manager
- Solution for printing barcodes
Samsung ML-4050N Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML-D4550A Black Toner Cartridge with 0.8p per page up to 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-4050N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-4050N?
Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-4050N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with “exe” extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-4050N driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-4050N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Driver for Samsung ML-4050N?
Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-4050N driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 you can search the “Control Panel” in “search window” box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-4050N driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-4050N and click “Uninstall/Change.” Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-3750ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-4050N, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver PCL5 (No Installer) Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V1.00||Download|
Thanks a lot for visiting and reading the article about Samsung ML-4050N Driver Download for Windows and success to you.