Hi, good afternoon! Presently I will share an article about Samsung ML-2015 Driver for Mac.
Samsung ML-2015 Printer, Standard Memory with Excellent Speed
Samsung ML-2015 is a monochrome laser printer that boasts a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. The unit works at a maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute. It handles media through an input tray of 150 sheets capacity and an output tray of 100 sheets capacity. The unit is compatible with card stock, transparencies, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, and matte paper.
|Samsung ML-2015 Printer|
Samsung ML-2015 comes with a memory of 8 MB size and a processor of 150 MHz clock speed. Interfaces found on the unit include LPT and USB 2.0. It is compatible with MS Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2015 Driver Download for Windows
- 8 MB of RAM
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Samsung 150MHz Processor
- 1200 x 600 dpi Print
- 10 Seconds First page
- 1 sheet Manual Tray
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.8p per page up to 3,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-2015 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-2015 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-2015 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-2015 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Samsung ML-2015 Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ML-2015 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ML-2015 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl –master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension”.pkg” again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-2015 Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the
printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-2015
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says “USE”
- Now, that the Samsung ML-2015 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl –master-enable
- Enter your password
Note: Click “View” at the bottom of the table row for detail.
Also need: Samsung ML-2020 Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung ML-2015 Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung ML-2015 driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
How to Install Samsung ML-2015 Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung ML-2015 driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung ML-2015 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-2015 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on “Download” links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2015 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-2015 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2015 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2015 Series Manual Print Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||–||View|
Many thanks for visiting and reading the article about Samsung ML-2015 Driver for Mac and success to you.