Greetings, good afternoon! Right now I want to created an article about Samsung ML-1865W Driver Download for Windows.
Samsung ML-1865W Your Professional Printer for Mono Business Print
When you need to find the right partner for your black and white business print, we have the one which may be your best partner! The Samsung ML-1865W is your business monochrome printer that will work well on your Windows computer. In addition, this device will maintain your business productivity well.
|Samsung ML-1865W Laser Printer|
Coming with great print speed, it does not mean to decrease the print quality. The Samsung ML-1865W Laser Printer can print up to 19 mono pages per minute which is great for your busy small business. You will do your document requirements faster and better. Moreover, this printer produces great print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It means that your business texts, graphics, as well as images will be printed in a very great monochrome print quality. The monthly duty cycle of up to 5000 pages lets you have outstanding business productivity.
The good point of this printer does not stop here. Samsung brings wireless connectivity to this printer. It means that you can connect the Windows computer to the printer wirelessly. The Samsung ML-1865W laser printer offers you a smooth operation in your Windows computer because of Windows OS capability. A 375 MHz processor lets you have a durable and strong print performance.
Also update: Samsung ML-1865W Driver for Mac
The Features of Samsung ML-1865W Laser Printer
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Wireless and USB
- 8MB RAM
- 300Mhz Processor
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
Printer Cartridge for Samsung ML 1865W
Samsung ML-1865W Printer Cartridge
- Toner for Samsung ML-1865W, Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 4.3p per page – 700 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-1865W Toner (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.3p per page – 1,500 pages
- Samsung ML 1865W Toner Cartridge, Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.9p per page – 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-1865W Toner Refill
- ReChargX Toner Refill Kit (RX205)
- ReChargX Toner (No kit components included) (RXRAW-205)
- Black Toner Refill Single Pack by New Era Toner
Samsung ML-1865W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-1865W?
Samsung ML-1865W Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1865W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an “exe” extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-1865W driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-1865W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Driver for Samsung ML-1865W?
Samsung ML-1865W Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1865W driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8, 8.1, 10, or Windows 11 you can search the “Control Panel” in the “search window” box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1865W driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1865W and click “Uninstall/Change.” Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
Setup Samsung ML-1865W Printer on a Wireless Network Through USB
If the Samsung ML-1865W Printer is already connected to the computer using a USB cable and you need to configure the printer to connect to the wireless network:
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung ML-1865W Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug the USB cable from your Samsung ML-1865W Printer and computer
See also: Samsung ML-1860 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1865W laser printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
Samsung ML-1865W driver download windows 10, 11, and other versions
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver Windows 7 x86 or x64/ Vista x86 or x64/ XP x86 or x64/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Universal Print Driver – PostScript Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
Thank you for visiting and reading the article about Samsung ML-1865W Driver Download for Windows and success to you.