Hello, good evening! Presently I will make an article about Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download for Windows.
Quiet and Compact with Samsung ML-1630
Samsung ML-1630 is considered one of Samsung’s best personal printers compared to its competitors. This machine is compatible with several operating systems, including Windows 11, 10, 8, or another. The maximum resolution of this printer is 1200 x 600 dpi, which is quite standard for a laser printer. This machine has a great monthly duty cycle for a personal printer, with 5000 pages per month. This printer has a decent total media capacity with 100 sheets in total.
Samsung ML-1630 was released to fulfill the increasing needs of a personal printer. This printer uses the mono laser as its printing technology. The size is also quite compact, with only 14.11 lbs. in weight, and 13.1 x 14.8 x 4.8 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. The interface of this printer is only a USB port due to its function as a personal printer.
The sound emission of Samsung ML-1630 during operation is calm low, with only a 45 dB noise level. The printing speeds are up to 16 pages per minute for A4 paper and 17 pages per minute for Letter paper. Some of the supported media types are transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. It takes approximately 15 seconds to print out for the first time.
Final word updates: Samsung ML-1630 Driver for Mac
The Key Features of Samsung ML-1630
- Touch-sensor Control
- Resolution Up to 1200 x 600dpi effective output
- Semi-auto Sliding Cassette Tray
- 100-sheet Auto sliding Cassette
- Elegant Slim Design Memory – Storage 8MB
- USB 2.0 Interface Hi-Speed
- Support Silent Operation
- Easy Toner Access
Samsung ML-1630 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML-1630 Toner Cartridge – Compatible Black Samsung ML-D1630B High Capacity Toner Cartridge (2.99p per page up to 2000 pages)
- Compatible Toner for Samsung ML-1630/SCX-4500 ML-D1630A Black (2,000 Pages)
- Samsung ML-1630 Toner – Compatible with Samsung ML-D1630A Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-D1630A/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.2p per page up to 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver?
Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the Samsung ML-1630 printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows operating system:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1630 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an “exe” extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until driver file is extracted. After the extraction has been completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1630 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver?
Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you proceed with all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1630 driver has been uninstalled from your device:
- Press the “Start” menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, or 8 you can search the “Control Panel” in “search window” box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1630 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1630 and click “Uninstall/Change.” Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1620 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1630, you must click on “Download” links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1630 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V1.00||Download|
Thanks a lot for visiting and reading the article about Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download for Windows and happiness to you.