Salutations, good evening! Currently I want to created an article about Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Mac.
Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Mac – The Printer Samsung CLP-300N has a great build quality and compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need.
Samsung CLP-300N made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer.
Also, need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung CLP-300N
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet port
- Fast Printing
- Color Printing
- High Resolution
- Media Options
Samsung CLP-300N Toner Cartridges
- Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack – 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colour)
- Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/ SEE) – 1.4p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/ SEE) – 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/ SEE) – 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLP-Y300A/ SEE) – 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLP-300N Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.2
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS 9
- macOS 11.01
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300N?
Samsung CLP-300N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLP-300N printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You
can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung CLP-300N printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally
- You need to open the terminal from the spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl –master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with the extension”.pkg” again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-300N Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the
printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-300N
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says “USE”
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-300N printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to
system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl –master-enable
- Enter your password
Note: Click “View” at the bottom of the table for detail.
Also, update driver: Samsung CLP-300 Driver for Mac
Samsung CLP-300N Network Configuration via USB for Mac?
- First, connect the USB cable to the port on the Samsung CLP-300N printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After that is completed, open the wireless setup by running the Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the set up.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with the Samsung CLP-300N printer not connected to the network, select ‘Using a USB cable option’, click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung CLP-300N printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven’t done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung CLP-300N printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see the Samsung CLP-300N printer.
How to Install Samsung CLP-300N Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-300N driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.7||V3.01/ 7.64 MB||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.6||V3.00/ 3.85 MB||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.4/ 10.3||V1.20/ 1.08 MB||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||–||View|
Thank you for visiting and reading the article about Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Mac and good luck to you.