Hello, good morning! Currently I will share an article about Re.rockspace.local – 192.168.1.1.
Re.rockspace.local is the web UI address to setup rock space WiFi Extender and change default settings at http://re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254.
How to setup rock space WiFi extender?
- To extend your WiFi network, first plugin the rock space extender into a power outlet.
- Connect to the “rockspace_EXT” WiFi network.
- Open a browser and enter http://re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254 in the address bar.
- Create your login password for later login.
- Select a Wi-Fi Network (SSID) you want to extend.
- Enter the password of your existing WiFi network and click Extend. (Password of the extended network is same as your existing WiFi network.)
- Once the setup is completed, it will prompt Extended successfully!
- You will be now able to connect to the extended WiFi network.
Tip: For best performance, place the extender into a power outlet halfway between the router and WiFi dead zone.
Many thanks for visiting and reading the article about Re.rockspace.local – 192.168.1.1 and happiness to you.