Hi, good morning! Right now I will created an article about Netis Router Login – 192.168.1.1.
Netis router web interface allows you to change WiFi password, Network Name (SSID), and default settings at http://netis.cc or http://192.168.1.1.
How to login to Netis Router?
- Open a browser and type netis.cc or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter Username and Password (if required) and click Sign in.
- You will be logged in to Netis router interface.
How to change Netis Network Name (SSID)?
- Open a browser and type netis.cc or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and Login.
- Once logged in, click on Wireless > Wireless Settings (2.4G) from the left column menu. Optionally, if you want to setup your 5G network, select the Wireless 5G option.
- In the SSID field, enter the new WiFi Network SSID/Name.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes.
How to change Netis WiFi Password?
Thank you for visiting and reading the article about Netis Router Login – 192.168.1.1 and success to you.