Greetings, good morning! Presently I want to writing an article about Brother MFC-J3520 Driver and Software Free Downloads.
Brother MFC-J3520 Driver Windows, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J3520 Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J3520 Installation Software – Brother MFC-J3520 is an ideal color inkjet printer with a lot of functions to complete your home office. This inkjet printer has the capability to print, copy, fax, and scan your documents. In addition, this machine has a professional high-quality output that will make you satisfied using it.
In fact, Brother MFC-J3520 offers a maximum resolution at up to 1,200 x 600 dpi. The speed of the machine is quite fast. It only needs a minute to create 35 pages of a black-and-white document. In addition, it can deliver 27 pages per minute for color documents. These speeds are when you are using this machine for the fast mode. But, when you are running it on ISO mode, it offers 22 pages per minute for monochrome and 20 pages per minute for color documents. Here are more details about the machine.
Brother MFC-J3520 Reviews and Features
When you are using it as a printer, Brother MFC-J3520 offers printer dual access, but it is for black-and-white documents only. Also, it provides a memory to support 200 pages. This machine is great to complete your business with up to 6 group dials it can offer. In addition, when you open the box, you will find the printer, user guide, and the power cord.
What is more about this machine is, it offers automatic duplex printing technology? As you know that the technology supports you to print on both sides of a sheet. It means you can use it to create booklets and brochures. This machine also supports some media types such as index card, envelopes, and paper.
When you are using it as a scanner, it can handle up to 2,400 x 2,400 dpi with the copier resize from 25% to 400%. In addition, it offers wireless support with an output tray that handles 50 sheets. Brother MFC-J3520 also provides interpolated scanning resolution that is up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
To operate this machine, there is a 2.7-inch of touchscreen color LCD display you can navigate. The machine provides you touch-sensitive controls so you can operate it easily. When you are using it as a copier, it produces 12 copies per minute in monochrome. Other than that, it offers 9 copies per minute for color copying. As of the paper input, the machine has 250 sheets to handle. There is a multipurpose tray to support you with its single sheet.
Brother MFC-J3520 Ink and Cartridges
When it comes to the ink and cartridges, Brother MFC-J3520 has ink cartridge as its refill type. Additionally, it offers Ink Save Mode. This mode helps you to save more inks and make your printer works more efficiently.
This machine is what you need if you want watermark printing, booklet printing, poster printing, and copy enhancement. Also, there is Secure Function Lock you can use to protect your Brother MFC-J3520 from any unauthorized printing access.
Brother MFC-J3520 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J3520 Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-J3520 Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J3520 driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J3520 Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J3520 driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J3520 Driver and Software Download
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver|
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64 Bit-32 Bit)
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver|
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver|
MacOS (10.15), MacOS (10.14), MacOS (10.13), MacOS (10.12)
|Brother MFC-J3520 Scanner Driver||Download|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Manuals||Download|
|Brother MFC-J3520 Driver Download Brother Official Site||Click Here|
Thank you for visiting and reading the article about Brother MFC-J3520 Driver and Software Free Downloads and good luck to you.